Chipping Campden has had a cricket club since 1867 moving to its current site in 1971 when the current pavilion was constructed. With a thriving membership the club is now looking to replace the existing clubhouse with a modern facility which will serve the community for the next 50 years. The practice were appointed by the club in 2016 to develop proposals which combined the construction of a new pavilion with residential development of a portion of the site.
Working within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty the practice was involved in the process of public consultation and engagement with the planning authority to gain a planning consent in July.
The scheme incorporates three new detached dwellings designed to reflect the context and overlook the cricket pitches.